Symposium On Therapeutic Management
The Symposium on Therapeutic Management was held on 24th and 25th September, 2018, at Lecture Theatre 1 at JIMS Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital.
The Inauguration of the Symposium was done with a prayer song by a 1st year BHMS student, Ms. Sukanya, followed by lighting of the lamp.
The Principal gave the welcome speech and an introduction of the symposium was given by Dr. Renuka B. Y, Professor, Dept. of Anatomy and Co-Ordinator, Symposium and I/C MET Cell.
Schedule (Day 1):
- Acute Inflammation and its Management, Dr. Akhil, Asst. Professor, Dept. of Medicine
- Chronic Inflammation and its management, Dr. N C Dhole, Professor, Dept. of Medicine.
- Management of Hyperemesis Gravidarum, Dr. Rajalaxmi, Asst. Professor, Dept. of OBG
- Management of Injuries, Dr. Manasa, Asst. Professor, Dept. of Surgery
- Tumors and Management, Dr. Chand, Asst. Professor, Dept. of Surgery
Schedule (Day 2):
- Interactive session on the topic ‘Clinical Classification of Diseases’ by Dr. Hahnemann and its application in teaching therapeutics and as well in clinical practice, Dr. Navin Pawaskar, Senior Consultant, JIMS
- Teaching Therapeutics through Clinical Cases, Dr. Reetha Krishnan. Medical Superintendent, JIMS Hospital
- Perceiving Therapeutics through Repertory, Dr. Revan, Associate Professor, Dept. of Repertory
- Perceiving Therapeutics through HMM, Dr. Akshatha S, Asst. Professor, Dept of HMM.
- Management of Acute Abdomen, Dr. Manumit C Professor, Dept. of Surgery
- Understanding Therapeutics through Organon Of Medicine, Dr. Anjali C, Professor, Dept. of Organon
The concluding remarks were given by Dr. Kothe, Director and Professor, Dept. of HMM regarding evolution of teaching methodology in therapeutics and how to train the students to prepare the therapeutics notes, how they should be guided to present in University examinations and at the same time how to raise the students’ confidence in clinical practice with good knowledge of HMM, Organon and Repertory as aid.
For More Pictures Click Here